Termite Control in Dubai
Termites are a major problem faced by residential and commercial owners alike. Being the best pest control company in DubaiGolden Touch Pest World aims at eliminating irritating and destructive termites that settle inside your homes or offices and bug the place. The main aim of our pest control professionals is to ensure that the structural integrity and stability of a property is maintained intact.
There are different ways in which termites enter spaces the main reasons can be moisture build-up in walls and dark corners, and eating habits. Termites build colonies of 18 to 20 feet below ground level. Termites crawl up the colonies and enter buildings through cracks, bricks, expansion joints, etc. Upon entering buildings, termites start feeding up on wood.
We specialize in:
Pre-construction anti-Termite Treatment
Post-construction anti-Termite treatment
Are your premises being ravaged by termites?
You need to call Golden Touch really fast if you find any of the following:
- Hollow-sounding wooden surfaces.
- A swarm of winged insects in your premises or from the soil around it.Any wall in your premises with a mural of mud tubes on exterior walls, or wooden beams termites have already established their colony.
These can only mean termite infestation. Termite infestation is difficult to detect. Termites may live well below the ground closer to the foundation of your building. They almost always attack in huge battalions. If neglected your belongings like furniture, boxes, wooden flooring, doors and window frames and paper will be reduced to rubble.
Golden Touch provides effective pre and post-construction anti-termite treatment to create a treated zone around the perimeter and sub-floor of a premise. All our anti-termite treatment packages come with warranty (depending on the package chosen by the customer).
Pre-construction Anti-Termite Treatment
Termite Control is the first step to take if you are planning to build a house or commercial building. Golden Touch uses highly advanced techniques for treating the termite infestation.
Creating a treated zone before the construction even begins, safeguards the building fromfuture termite infestations.
A direct injection of liquid pesticide is applied to eradicate termites completely from your premises. The different stages of our treatment include:
- The sides and bottom surface of the foundation trenches and pits are treated with chemicals to an appropriate height.
- Sides of all built-up walls that are in direct contact with the foundation, are also treated with chemicals. The chemicals are directed towards the masonry surfaces so that earth in contact with these surfaces is well treated with the chemical.
- Before laying the floor, the top surface is also treated with chemicals
- We also advise builders to take appropriate care during constructionto avoid creating untreated gaps later.